We make Custom WordPress themes & Websites for Actors, Artists & Small Business.
Emptyhead was originally setup to provide websites to actors and artists. Over the years we have grown to include small business websites in order for us to better sustain our business.
We understand that actors and artists often have financial constraints and we aim to keep our prices at a level that is affordable to people in this industry. Because of this they often differ greatly from the prices supplied on the small business websites page so I have resisted placing them on the website.
An Actor’s Sites Include:
- Latest News or a Blog.
- CV / Resume – Online and Downloadable.
- Photo Gallery – All your images in one place.
- Audio – Voiceovers or Vocal Demos.
- Video – Showreels, Sizzle Clips what ever you need.
- Press – Got some great reviews? Display them on your site.
- Contact form and Agents details.
- Facebook, Twitter, Social Media Integration.
- Anything else you can think of we can add. Just ask!
Please contact me if you would like a quote and I will happily go through all the options with you.
Below is some information on what is included in a standard Actors Website. We do create every website from scratch to the exact specifications required. So if there is something else that you need, or have any further queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can see some examples of work I have completed in the Actors Website Portfolio.
Artists / Actors Websites:
What’s you get:
- GRAPHIC DESIGN: Website graphics designed and created to your specifications from scratch.
- WEB DESIGN: Industry standard, hand coded website.
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT: A website designed around the WordPress content management system, so you can manage, edit and update your website content easily and efficiently. Watch this video to learn more about wordpress.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook and Twitter integration. (if you need it.)
- SUPPORT: 1 Year technical support and maintenance.
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION: (SEO) – so people can find you easily through Google and other search engines.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS: a comprehensive, ongoing analysis of your website traffic. Who visits, where they come from, keywords used to find you, etc.
- DOMAIN NAME & HOSTING: The first year of domain name and hosting costs are included.